A few weeks ago I traveled to Bend, OR to teach a class on videography at the studio of the crazy talented Julia Kelleher.
Julia is a super star in the newborn photography world and a regular on Creative Live.
I sat down with her after we wrapped up to hear more of her story and talk about how to run a successful photography studio.
Julia held nothing back during our talk and delivered 40+ mins of amazing advice.
Even if you’re not a newborn photographer or own a studio, you’ll get a ton of value from this interview.
What You’ll Learn
- What Julia believes is the kiss of death for any photography business
- How she found her style and what you can do to find yours
- How she persuades her clients to buy prints over digital files
- Why controlling the experience is critical for post sales success
- How a top tier photographer handles common sales objections
- How Julia structures post sale appointments to get her clients to take action
- Why raising your rates isn’t always the best way to make more money