Let me throw some facts at you…
- Over 40 million people “turn to Pinterest for guidance across the wedding planning journey” every year
- Each year, Pinners save nearly 900 million Pins about weddings
- Pinners conduct 378 million wedding-related searches every year
- 81% of engaged Pinners start planning on Pinterest before they’re even engaged
- 90% of people say Pinterest helps them decide what to purchase
- 78% say it’s useful to see content from brands on Pinterest
- 66% buy something after seeing a brand’s pins
So Pinterest definitely has the attention of brides, but can the platform be used to generate local leads?
Sharee Davenport joins me to talk about how she’s booked over $200,000 worth of weddings using Pinterest!
In today’s episode, we cover
- What you MUST know about the new Pinterest algorithm update that JUST launched
- Can Pinterest generate leads or do people just use it for inspiration?
- What is the ROI on using Pinterest? (Time, ads, etc)
- Sharee’s favorite secrets on how to FIND clients on Pinterest