Sean Brown is a high school senior photographer who never thought he would be a photographer.
After going to college with the intention of being a cardiologist, he gave it all up to pursue his dream of having the freedom to live the life he wanted through photography and hasn’t looked back.
Sean has been named as one of the Top 100 High School Senior Photographers in the nation by Senior Style Guide Magazine and one of the Top 25 Up & Coming Senior Photographers by The Twelfth Year and Modern Teen Style Magazine.
He has been asked to speak at conferences around the country and loves helping other photographers build their dream photography business by giving them the tools that are necessary to take it to the next level.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn
- The importance of relationships with schools
- How to navigate the student/parent dynamic
- The difference between a test shoot, model call and style shoot
- Why all of your test shoots should be of Juniors rather than Seniors
- What does a full-service experience look like
- How to separate your brand from every other senior photographer
SFP Mastermind Group – sixfigurephotography.com/mastermind
Website – seanbrownproductions.com
Instagram – instagram.com/seanbrownproductions
Youtube – youtube.com/c/seanbrownproductions
Free Download – How to Break Into Senior Photography Starter Kit