Here's what I've been up to since we last talked...
I have so many updates for you as we continue the conversation about how I can help provide value to you and the Creative Live audience.
Here's a small sample of what I've been working on:
- My $1900 per ticket in-person workshop sold out again this year in 72 hours
- I relaunch my course on how to get photography clients and brought in over $49,000 in sales so far this year
- I delivered a Keynote presentation at Mystic Seminars that received rave reviews
- My podcast now gets over 15,000+ downloads per month
- I've continued to build my email list and now have over 9,000 subscribers
- Millers has come on as a sponsor alongside Fundy Software and ShootDotEdit
Abundance is my workshop that I hold twice a year.
Here's what the last group of attendees said about the experience:
My product launch blew past my expectations and generated almost 50k in sales.
Here's some of the reviews I've gotten:
I spoke at several industry conferences this year to gain more experience talking to larger audiences.
Here's what the director of Mystic had to say about my presentation:
I put together a brief cut for you to get a feel for my comfort and energy on stage.
Six Figure LIVE
I started a daily live show that now has over 130+ episodes and gets thousands of views every week.
Here's a sample of one of my recent shows:
Why am I sharing all of this?
I have some amazing ideas for CL courses and want to use all of my resources that I've been building up over the last 18 months to promote it.
I know I can kill it for you guys.